What I Eat in a Day to Stay Lean and Energized 💪✨ Staying lean, strong, and full of energy isn’t about eating less—it’s about eating smart. I’m all about fueling my body with nutrient-dense meals, staying consistent, and supplementing with high-quality products that support my goals. Here’s a peek into a typical day of eating, along with the 1st Phorm supplements I use to stay on track. 🕖 Morning Routine (7:00 AM) 🌞 Kickstart with Hydration & Greens Warm lemon water with a pinch of sea salt (hydration + digestion boost) 1st Phorm Opti-Greens 50 – I mix this with cold water for gut health, reduced bloating, and daily micronutrient support. Total game changer. 🍳 Breakfast (8:00 AM) 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg scrambled with spinach and mushrooms ½ cup of oats with cinnamon, chia seeds, and berries Black coffee Supplements: 1st Phorm DB Goddess – a multivitamin designed for women, supports hormonal balance, skin, and energy levels. 🕛 Lunch ...
Comments
Post a Comment